I might not be a clergy, Alfa, Pastor, Bishop or Mallam, but God choose to use me to deliver this prophesies to Kogites.
Here are my Prophecies;
(1) Yahaya Bello, the Governor of Kogi State will be incapacitated and his Deputy, Simon Achuba will be sworn in as the governor.
(2) The governor will re-shuffle his cabinet and only 9 of the present commissioners will survive the re-shufflement.
(3) The speaker of the State House of Assembly will be impeached.
(5) Senator Atai Aidoko Ali will finally be sworn in as senator representing Kogi East senatorial district.
(6) President Muhammadu Buhari will finally appoint someone from Kogi West as a minister in replacement of Late Ocholi James.
(7) Kidnapping and armed robbery will take over the state.
(8) Kogi State will be declared bankrupt and has to depend on another round of bailout from the Federal government to survive.
(9) NLC and TUC will embark on a indefinite strike which may last up to 7 months.
(10) Senator Dino Melaye, senator representing Kogi West will be suspended from the senate for 3 months.
(11) The Chief of Staff to Kogi State Governor, Edward Onoja, will resign his appointment
– Sam Enemama Akubor