I was born 39 years ago to the family of Mr. & Mrs E.P Ajiboye of Magongo (Obinoyin area). My grand mother was the first crown princess of Magongo town, while my grandfather was d first renew capital man (furniture man) in the whole community trained by the white men.
1. Primary school education: I stated my primary education at Trinity Nursery/Primary school Ilorin, Kwara state in 1984 and later completed primary education at Tanke Primary School also in Ilorin, Kwara state.
2. Secondary school education: In the year 1991, I proceed to Crowther memorial college Lokoja, Kogi state (Great C.M.C) and completed my SSCE in 1997.
3. Higher institutions education: My higher institution education begin in year 1998 at Kogi state polytechnic mini campus, Osara Adavi local government, Kogi state, where I sat for IJMB and later completed my national diploma (ND) in Business Admininistration at same polytechnic, main campus Lokoja, Kogi state. In year 2004, I began another fresh journey in the university level at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akoko Akungba Ondo State where I study political science and in year 2008, I was award a double hons in that discipline. B.sc (Ed).
Other professional qualification:
1. Diploma in I.C.T & Database software maintenance: 2008
2. Professional certificate in e-bank software application: 2010
- Manager at unique computer Technology, Kabba, Kogi state; 2002-2004
- Hardware maintenance officer/marketing manger at Mac Jaff International Ikotun Lagos State. 2005-2007
- I.C.T manger/member management staff at Kabba microfinance bank. 2007-2015.
- Business Development manager (consultant) at Infonet limited ( Experts in e-learning) Mary land Ikeja lagos state. Till Date.
- Business development manager (consultant) at Noble Ideas Global link ltd. Ikeja lagos state. Till Date.
- Consultant with Kogi state internal revenue service (KGIRS) under local government collection. Till Date.
- C.E.O/MD at Joneth infor Tech Ltd. Abuja. Till Date.