Hon Ademola Bello was born in the year 28th March 1977 to the family of Chief and Mrs R. I Bello at Ayeteju -Agbajogun Amuro.
Hon Ademola Bello attended OLSMB school Ayeteju -Amuro in the year 1984-1989, where he obtained his first leaving school certificate.
He also attended Amuro Community Secondary School, at Ayeteju-Amuro between 1991-1997,where he obtained his senior School Certificate (SSCE)
He attended Kogi state Polytechnic Lokoja between 2008-2009, where he obtained Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
* Sales agent, Destiny Enterprises Maraba Ilorin, Kwara State.
* Director, Destiny Glo integrated services Lokoja, Kogi State.
* Director, Destiny classy world Ilorin Kwara State.
* Major distributor, Unifoam products in both Kogi and Kwara state.
* S. A on projects monitoring to the chairman Mopamuro local government in the year 2009-2011.
* Chairman and managing director of Destiny Glo Nig Ltd.
* Chairman Kogi State transport company.
Skills and Proficiency
* An individual that can effectively use initiative and deliver optimally and effectively.
*Ability to manage people.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Listening to radio
* Playing music
Hon Ademola Bello have contributed immensely to the development of Mopamuro students by giving them foodstuffs, paying of school fees, paying of house rent and even securing admission for most of Mopamuro indigenes. Also, he has empowered some widows and less privileged by giving them food items, money and mattress.
Hon Ademola Bello is a recipient of numerous award by different groups across Mopamuro local government, in line with his contribution towards the development of Mopamuro.
My good people of Mopamuro, let’s support, canvass and vote for Hon. Ademola Bello for the Mopamuro seat in the Kogi State House of Assembly. With Hon Ademola Bello, Mopamuro constituency will never remain the same.
– Anjorin Victor