The organizer of Prestige Anchor Leadership, Empowerment and Capacity Building Awards (PALEC AWARDS) with the theme: Celebrating the Ultimate is set to celebrate leaders, capacity builders, youth empowerment activist, media and literacy activist as they officially unveiled the nomination categories for this year award. PALEC Awards nomination has been made open to the general public for individuals, organizations, institutions and brands that have through diligence, commitment and hard work achieved a feat worthy of reward and/or has served diligently in various leadership positions as well as build and mentor youths and advocate for media and literacy. The award is to be hosted in Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger State involving her students, staff and other institutions, firm, platforms in Minna, Niger state.
Below are the nominations lists and their categories:
- Humanitarian of the Year
- Women Empowerment Activist of the Year
- Leadership Personality of the Year
- Most Inspiring and Exemplary Leader of the Year
FIRMS & PLATFORMS
- Best CSR In Leadership
- Leadership and Capacity Building Platform of the year
- Best Leadership Entertainment Group of the Year
- Best Leadership Radio Program of the Year
- Best Empowerment Brand of the Year
- Youth Empowerment Blog of the Year
- Most Industrious (Male or Female)
STUDENTS AND INDIVIDUALS
- Best Departmental President of the Year
- Leadership Song of the Year
- Best Class Rep of the year
- Women Leader of the Year
- Most Outstanding Leader in FUTMINNA
- Most Outstanding Leader in IBB LAPIA
- Most Outstanding Leader in BIDA POLY
- Most Outstanding Leader in COE
- Mr PALEC
- Miss PALEC
- SAAT Leadership Icon of the Year
- SEET Leadership Icon of the Year
- SEMT Leadership Icon of the year
- SPS Leadership Icon of the Year
- SLS Leadership Icon of the Year
- SET Leadership Icon of the Year
- SSTE Leadership Icon of the Year
- SICT Leadership Icon of the Year
- Best Intellectual Secondary School in Minna (Public or Private)
- Personality (Alumni)
- Miss Personality (Alumni)
The two categories that will receive highest celebration are not open to nominations. They are;
- 7 Leadership Personality and Youth Empowerment Activist of the Year
- 7 Advocate of Media and Information Literacy and Women Empowerment Activist
I have been wondering who will go home with the biggest award for the year under these categories. The judges are ready and set to deliver the best of the best.
Why PALEC AWARDS?
PALEC AWARD 2016 – Prestige Anchor Leadership, Empowerment and Capacity Building Award is an award committed to recognizing and awarding students, individuals, firms, platforms who had served one way or the other to solving societal leadership problems faced by our vibrant and talented academic and social environment, empowering youths of today and building their skills and capacity and aswell celebrating the advocate of media and information literacy. This is imperative to serve as an encouragement for upcoming youths to arise and take charge of the community in a bid to cause a paradigm shift and social change.
The university is a camp ground for building and equipping tomorrow’s leaders even more, the transformers of today as youths represent a large part of the productive society. It became inevitable that what happens in campus directly affects the circular world.
Blessed with a university system which is setting the pace in academic research and innovation with a vibrant student population of about 15,000 youths, our university provides a fertile breeding ground for young leaders. In the face of a very vigorous academic plan, students have vibrantly displayed exceptional feats in the area of leadership and representational capabilities.
Through much efforts yearly by leaders and platforms to build, empower and govern in accountability and transparency. It is imperative that leaders, MIL advocate and platforms who are outstanding be celebrated, recognised and awarded.
Prestige Anchor Leadership, Empowerment and Capacity Building Awards (PALEC AWARDS) is already making waves in Nigeria. You can connect with them today to help them accomplish this great plan in celebrating, recognising great minds in leadership, capacity building and youth empowerment. Partnership/Sponsorship is a welcome consideration. Contact them today on – 09091670393, 08148851427, 07060626323, 08034777928 or email – email@example.com
PALEC AWARDS………………. Celebrating the UltimateShare this on WhatsApp